- How you can get involved in LIEN’s launch conference (and beyond!)
- Video: What’s happening with the purge in the Labour Party – and how can we fight back?
- Suspended? Expelled? Disciplined? Fill in our witch-hunt survey!
- Meeting: What’s happening with the purge in the Labour Party?
- LIEN launch conference Draft Agenda
- Labour members plan strike action for elections
- Purged Labour members may print their own membership cards
- Esther Giles’s letter to the organisers of the ‘Stop the Labour Lockout’ event
- Against no-platforming at ‘Stop the Labour Lockout’, an event billed to campaign for free speech!
- Why I became involved in LIEN
Author Archives: admin
1) Please register here to participate in our February 27 launch conference (11am-4pm) on Zoom – over 350 people have already done so. Our conference will focus on the ‘Plan for Change’ proposed by the LIEN Ad-hoc Steering Group and … Continue reading
Please fill in our survey, which is mentioned in the video by clicking here
As part of the fight-back against the witch-hunt of socialists from the Labour Party, LIEN is conducting a survey of all members of the network in order to determine the extent of the number of suspensions, resignations and expulsions since … Continue reading
Saturday February 20, 7.30 Come to this online briefing meeting to find out more – register here. Speakers include Esther Giles (suspended CLP secretary and NEC candidate) and Dr Neil Todd. We will also be launching a survey on the purge at … Continue reading
-> Click here to register for conference 27th February 2021, 11amA conference hosted by Labour in Exile Network (LIEN) for those who continue to fight for democracy and socialism in the Labour Party; those who have been unfairly suspended or … Continue reading
LABOUR IN EXILE NETWORK www.labour-in-exile.org Tel 07989070843 PRESS RELEASE FEBRUARY 2021 LABOUR MEMBERS PLAN STRIKE ACTION FOR ELECTIONS Labour Party members plan to take a form of extraordinary strike action — against their own party. The action is being planned … Continue reading