- Hundreds picket Labour Party offices protesting against Starmer’s purge
- Save the NHS!
- Pictures from our June 25 protest in Bristol
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
- Solidarity with Howard Beckett! Statement and model motion
- Model motion: No confidence in Keir Starmer
- Labour Party conference 2021: Motions and campaigns
Author Archives: admin
PRESS RELEASE20 JULY 2021 On Tuesday 20 July, hundreds of Labour Party members picketed Labour’s London headquarters protesting against suspensions, expulsions and the proposed banning of left-wing groups.
Statement from LIEN on the Health and Care Bill (Second Reading 14 th July 2021) The Health and Care Bill (The Bill), introduced in the House of Commons on 6 July 2021represents, in our view, a further stage of dismantling … Continue reading
This was covered in the Morning Star here
In May 2020 Keir Starmer asked the barrister Martin Forde to investigate an explosive leaked Labour Party report which included outrageous allegations of racism, hyper-factionalism and even electoral sabotage by party officials. It also seemed to show how the Corbyn … Continue reading
Joint statement by Labour Against the Witchhunt, Labour Campaign for Free Speech, Labour Left Alliance and Labour in Exile Network Why you should NOT participate in the JLM ‘training sessions’ on antisemitism A number of Labour Party members and role … Continue reading