- Message to Comrades targeted by the Party following the NEC decision to prosrcibe LIEN and LAW
- Not the Forde Inquiry II – tell your story!
- Resist at the Rialto, Brighton, September 2021
- Hundreds picket Labour Party offices protesting against Starmer’s purge
- Save the NHS!
- Pictures from our June 25 protest in Bristol
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
Author Archives: admin
In May 2020 Keir Starmer asked the barrister Martin Forde to investigate an explosive leaked Labour Party report which included outrageous allegations of racism, hyper-factionalism and even electoral sabotage by party officials. It also seemed to show how the Corbyn … Continue reading
Joint statement by Labour Against the Witchhunt, Labour Campaign for Free Speech, Labour Left Alliance and Labour in Exile Network Why you should NOT participate in the JLM ‘training sessions’ on antisemitism A number of Labour Party members and role … Continue reading
Brief report on anonymised responses to the LIEN Witch-Hunt Analysis Group questionnaire, which you can fill in here. Prepared by Neil Todd, 5th April, 2021 You can download the report as a PDF file here. ACTIVITY. Thus far we’ve had 30 … Continue reading
This motion has been drafted as a model motion to go to Labour Party conference 2021, but it can be tweaked for other purposes. Please note that this has to go through your branch first, then your CLP and needs to be … Continue reading
Joint statement by Labour Against the Witchhunt, Labour Left Alliance, Labour in Exile Network, Rotherham Labour Left and Sheffield Labour Left. To add your organisation’s name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Solidarity with Howard Beckett!Nominate him in the UNITE general secretary elections!