- Message to Comrades targeted by the Party following the NEC decision to prosrcibe LIEN and LAW
- Not the Forde Inquiry II – tell your story!
- Resist at the Rialto, Brighton, September 2021
- Hundreds picket Labour Party offices protesting against Starmer’s purge
- Save the NHS!
- Pictures from our June 25 protest in Bristol
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
Category Archives: Campaigns
General Background The NEC meeting on 20th July identified evidence of support for proscribed organisations (based on 2.1.4B) as follows: …examples of “support” for any of the above organisations for purposes of Chapter 2, Clause I.4.B of the Labour Party … Continue reading
What has Labour done to YOU? Been on tenterhooks waiting for the repeatedly delayed Forde Inquiry to report? Enough we say!! Do you have a story of injustice, undemocratic process, or other dirty goings on in Labour? This is your … Continue reading
If you are on the left, there has never been a more important time to resist. If you feel silenced, there has never been a better time to speak out. If you are coming to the Labour Party conference in Brighton in … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE20 JULY 2021 On Tuesday 20 July, hundreds of Labour Party members picketed Labour’s London headquarters protesting against suspensions, expulsions and the proposed banning of left-wing groups.
Statement from LIEN on the Health and Care Bill (Second Reading 14 th July 2021) The Health and Care Bill (The Bill), introduced in the House of Commons on 6 July 2021represents, in our view, a further stage of dismantling … Continue reading
This was covered in the Morning Star here