- Hundreds picket Labour Party offices protesting against Starmer’s purge
- Save the NHS!
- Pictures from our June 25 protest in Bristol
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
- Solidarity with Howard Beckett! Statement and model motion
- Model motion: No confidence in Keir Starmer
- Labour Party conference 2021: Motions and campaigns
Category Archives: Model motions
This motion has been drafted as a model motion to go to Labour Party conference 2021, but it can be tweaked for other purposes. Please note that this has to go through your branch first, then your CLP and needs to be … Continue reading
Joint statement by Labour Against the Witchhunt, Labour Left Alliance, Labour in Exile Network, Rotherham Labour Left and Sheffield Labour Left. To add your organisation’s name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Solidarity with Howard Beckett!Nominate him in the UNITE general secretary elections!
This is a model motion of no confidence in Keir Starmer suggested by Socialist Appeal – click here (the motion is at the foot of the article). Model Motion: No confidence in Keir Starmer This CLP believes that the election result in … Continue reading
If you are (still) a Labour Party member, please try to become a delegate to this yer’s conference (September 25-29, Brighton). There are few important things left-wingers can campaign around: 1. David Evans will have to be ratified by conference as … Continue reading
1. This meeting notes that: 1.1 Journalist and WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange is in prison awaiting extradition to the USA on Espionage Act charges. These charges carry a prison term of 175 years. 1.2 The conspiracy charges against Assange criminalise … Continue reading