- June 25: Protest in Bristol
- For democracy in the Labour Party! Protest at the next Labour NEC meting on July 20!
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
- Solidarity with Howard Beckett! Statement and model motion
- Model motion: No confidence in Keir Starmer
- Labour Party conference 2021: Motions and campaigns
- Model Motion: Free Julian Assange
Category Archives: Why we are fighting back
Watch this powerful testimony by Benjamin Davy, suspended member from Plymouth CLP, who explains why he has become involved in the Labour in Exile Network. There are many more comrades who feel similarly and we have already posted some of … Continue reading
“WE ARE IN THE EYE OF A STORM” This is the text of a speech given by GRAHAM BASH at a meeting “The Labour Party, Free Speech and Democracy” held on Saturday 30 January 2021. Graham Bash has been a … Continue reading