- Message to Comrades targeted by the Party following the NEC decision to prosrcibe LIEN and LAW
- Not the Forde Inquiry II – tell your story!
- Resist at the Rialto, Brighton, September 2021
- Hundreds picket Labour Party offices protesting against Starmer’s purge
- Save the NHS!
- Pictures from our June 25 protest in Bristol
- Video: Not the Forde Enquiry (June 5 2021)
- JUST SAY NO! to antisemitism training by the JLM
- The Labour witch-hunt – our questionnaire
- Model motion to LP conference: Abandon IHRA and adopt the Jerusalem Declaration!
Category Archives: Why we are fighting back
Watch this powerful testimony by Benjamin Davy, suspended member from Plymouth CLP, who explains why he has become involved in the Labour in Exile Network. There are many more comrades who feel similarly and we have already posted some of … Continue reading
“WE ARE IN THE EYE OF A STORM” This is the text of a speech given by GRAHAM BASH at a meeting “The Labour Party, Free Speech and Democracy” held on Saturday 30 January 2021. Graham Bash has been a … Continue reading